Monday 24 December 2012

A Festive Weekly Menu

It's about time that I found my way back to blogging.
The last month was crazy and I also spent two weeks in the USA for work.
It is wonderful to be home with my husband and kids.
Finally cooking in my own kitchen again instead of eating at countless restaurants.

Of course it helps that it is the festive season... all I want to do is spend time in the kitchen!
Even the Christmas tree is in the kitchen now that there is so much space.

Here is my menu for the week ahead, let's not pretend to be counting calories OK?





5 comments:

  1. Hee welkom terug! Fijn dat je er weer bent!
    Klinkt allemaal weer erg lekker en nee, op calorien letten we deze dagen niet.
    Hele fijne kerstdagen met je gezinnetje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieve Elma, jij ook hele fijne dagen gewenst!
    Geniet van je nieuwe keuken! Groetjes van Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt goed! Wat ik me afvroeg: ga je die rotisserie chicken zélf maken?! Jouw keuken is echt the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natuurlijk :-) de braadspit wachten....

      Delete
    2. Wow wat geweldig. Als ik dit tegen mr A. zeg wil hij ook zéker een spit in onze toekomstige keuken! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...