Monday 2 June 2014

Home Sweet Home

It is done.
Over and done.
We packed up our lives.
We cleaned like maniacs.
And we said our goodbyes to our friends and neighbours.

Now we start a new adventure!

I haven't actually cooked anything in my new kitchen due to the fact that I was surrounded by boxes and didn't quite know where to start... but the kitchen is now unpacked and I shall start by cooking something tonight. Hmmmm.... I wonder what's for dinner?

Here is Stella eating breakfast in our old house surrounded by boxes.


Here she is in our new house, still surrounded by boxes!


I hope you have a great week ahead :-)


1 comment:

  1. This has been one of the most daunting tasks we have ever undertaken. Without you this would have been a disaster. I am so grateful for all your hard work and your meticulous organisation. You are my star!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...