Monday 26 March 2012

Not Quite a Weekly Menu


This week I will be travelling for work, so all the cooking will be done by my husband 
(poor thing...).
Since I don’t have a clue what he will be making, or what I will be eating myself, I couldn't really put together a menu for this week.

So here are some little food illustrations.
I am experimenting with water paint which I haven’t used in 20 years.
Not sure why not.
I posted my illustrations yesterday on Pieces of Elma so this is a little bit of a repeat...

Here is a little broccoli floret x 5

And a big bowl of pasta, just because I do like a big bowl of pasta!

Pear anyone?


Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead, with many delicious meals on your menu!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...