Friday 3 August 2012

DWZI - Weighty Matters

Weight.

It is a constant battle. 

But one I feel like I'm starting to win and that, my friends, is a really big deal.
I lost 15 kg and have kept it off now for about 4 months.
Its not easy.

This week I was once again amazed when getting on the scale and seeing that I'm maintaining my current weight, just keeping it constant. 

I have to weigh myself at least once a week... and I watch my calories every single day. 
But I also have a treat every single day. A caffe latte or a cappuccino (skinny of course!), a little cookie and even a scoop of ice cream every now and again.

Mostly I eat a LOT of vegetables.

The problem with being educated is that you have no excuse.
You know what is 'bad' for you.
I know.

We all make our food choices, and we all have to live with them.
Have a great weekend!!

You can find all the DWZI participants here.




4 comments:

  1. Oh echt heel erg knap! En went het, die nieuwe levensstijl?
    Bij mij is er 5 of 6 kilo af sinds januari, maar nu staat het helaas een beetje stil. (goh hoe zou dat nou komen? Misschien omdat ik veel te vaak weer iets lekkers neem? ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het went hoor... alleen vakantie vind ik moeilijk... maar wat, het blijft een struggle. En goed zeg, 5 kilo af is wel 5 kilo af!! Als het maar niet terug komen dan is iets lekkers tog niet erg :-)

      Delete
  2. Haha, nee, en het is ook wel leuk om op zoek te gaan naar gezondere dingen die ook lekker zijn ;) Mooie tekening trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goed bezig!
    Bij mij blijft het ook lastig hoor helaas.... Ik was ook 15 kilo afgevallen, maar de laatste maanden.... aaaargh! Het stomme is dat het me al eens eerder gelukt dus waarom lukt het nu dan niet meer? Ik stel het steeds uit om weer goed te beginnen....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...