Thursday 17 January 2013

Cake Pops Success!

Been there, done that ;-)



As you saw on Tuesday, it was not exactly easy but in the end I'm pretty happy with how my cake pops turned out.

I actually made 2 different types, you know, just to experiment.

  • Cake pops - the very quick and easy way
  • Cake pops - the old fashioned, baked in an oven with a cake pop baking tray, way

Both ways work just fine but my favourite is the cake pops that I baked myself. It is lighter and not quite as sweet.

You should watch this video by Bakerella, the inventor of cake pops. It is very helpful and will show you how to make cake pops by crumbling up a cake and mixing it with butter cream icing. This is the very quick and easy way.

In the end it is all about finding a rhythm and being very patient (easier said than done!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...