Friday 1 November 2013

Flowers

Almost a week ago we had friends over for dinner and it was also my mom's last day here.
Less than a week ago.
Seems like forever.

The kids are back in school, my husband is working hard at his new job and life carries on.

This afternoon we have an important meeting at the bank. We are thinking of moving out of Utrecht and in these strange economic times selling a house is not exactly the easiest thing to do. I'm quite nervous actually... so wish me luck please!

Here is a photo of the pretty flowers a friend brought me last week, I love the vibrant colours:


Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Succes bij de bank!
    Spannend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, ik hoop dat het goed ging! Waar willen jullie heen?
    Fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...