Tuesday 28 June 2011

Scrambled eggs and beans on toast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day... not!
Every meal is the most important to me.
That being said, I love toast and anything that goes on top of toast.
Scrambled egg is easy to make and tastes really good on toast, thus that was my breakfast choice for the day.


Take two eggs, scramble them with a fork and season.  (If, unlike me, you are not on a diet or watching your dairy intake then add a bit of cheese, milk or cream to your mixture just to be decadent)

Heat up a dash of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and then add the scrambled eggs.
Once the eggs are in the pan you need to scramble like crazy for two minutes and then take it off the heat. It is very easy to overcook the eggs, and I tend to do that more than I'd like to admit.

My husband always says the trick is to take the eggs off the heat when you think it is not quite ready.

I added some Heinz beans in tomato sauce to my breakfast feast.
Let the day begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...