Tuesday 21 May 2013

Rice Cracker Treats

The last time Heidi had to bring something for the theekransje at school I baked the most beautiful butterfly cookies. However, this time round I thought I'd make my life a little easier.

I bought a lot of rice crackers and got the kids to break them into pieces.
Then I melted candy melts (pink and white ones), which I had left over from my cake pop stash.
The next step is to drizzle the melted chocolate over the rice crackers and to work it in well with your hands - this is messy!!

Prepare a large square or rectangular dish by lining it with baking paper and then simply pour in the mixture. Push it down so that it sticks together.

Place in the fridge for an hour or so and you are ready to cut some squares.

Heidi came home beaming - apparently the treat was a great succes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...