Thursday 26 September 2013

Burgers at Steiger1

On a sunny Saturday evening before the summer vacation we headed towards Amsterdam.
In a moment of weakness I bought a Groupon for burgers at a restaurant called Steiger1. I really wanted a burger and it was a good deal so you can't really blame me for buying it!

The staff were very friendly and very accommodating towards the kids, who, let's face it, were not on their best behaviour that day. We sat outside on the terrace with a view of the water and the sun shining on our backs. Perfect.

We ordered our food and enjoyed the sun.
Then we couldn't resist some key lime pie as dessert.
Good times indeed.

Afterwards we let the kids play in a little neighbourhood playground.

All in all the food was good although it took a little long to get to us. If I find myself in the area I will definitely drop by this restaurant again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...