Friday 13 September 2013

Screen printing!

I went to a screen print workshop at Urlaub a week ago and it was great! I've never done screen printing and Femke from Windstilte taught us a quick and easy method to do this at home. We decorated scarves and I came up with a little bird in flight for mine. Although it almost looks like an airplane from certain angles...

I briefly considered giving you a step by step but then decided not to since I might just confuse you. If you want to get a rough idea of how it works you should check out Kim Welling's tutorial. She explains a slightly different technique which I'll definitely be trying too!

I'm already thinking about what I'm going to print on t-shirts for Heidi and Stella. Guess there is going to be lots of hearts, stars and flowers in my future if they have anything to say about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...