Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tomato, Cucumber, Basil and Olive Pasta Salad

I was browsing the Internet for pasta salads and came across this recipe on Jamie Oliver's website. It's called 'the best pasta salad' and I must admit it is pretty good. Jamie Oliver is and will remain one of my favourite celebrity chefs. His recipes are always straightforward and delicious. Ironically I have about 4 of his cookbooks and yet I used the Internet to find this particular recipe. Sign of the times I guess!

Here is the link to the full recipe. The main ingredients are tomato, cucumber, olives, basil and pasta. For once I actually followed the recipe to the letter... except for the amount of extra virgin olive oil. I used slightly less than in the recipe.

It is very easy to make and the perfect accompaniment to any meal. I will definitely be making it again this summer, perhaps as a side dish to a barbecue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...