Thursday 8 November 2012

Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta

I'm sure I must have mentioned before that I am not the biggest fan of brussels sprouts. My husband keeps buying them and I eventually have to cook them.

There must be lots of ways to make them taste really good... my latest experiment seemed to have made it pretty tasty.

Bring a pot with hot water to the boil and add the brussels sprouts. Cook for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain the water and place the pot back on the heat. Add the brussel sprouts and some finely sliced pancetta. Stir together for a few minutes and add a knob of herb butter. Season as per your preference. Serve to one happy husband.



1 comment:

  1. Goed idee! Hier is spruitjesstamppot met appel favoriet. Zou je ook een keer kunnen proberen, al is dat misschien te Nedelands? Ik kijk al uit naar je nieuwe post :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...