Thursday 7 March 2013

Moestuin Time!

Yes!
I enrolled again.
Moesie de Moestuincoach will be guiding me through the whole process of reviving my vegetable patch. The new seeds just arrived in the mail yesterday.

It was a lot of fun last year and I cannot wait to start growing my own vegetables again with the help of my trusty assistant Heidi. Of course we will let Stella join in the fun.

Please don't judge me... this is what it looks like after months of neglect:



















The ladybug looks pretty happy though :-)






3 comments:

  1. Ha! Maar dat lieveheersbeestje heb je maar vast! Goed tegen de bladluisjes straks! Ik wil dit jaar ook proberen in 't klein te moestuinieren, aangezien ik ons allotment niet meer heb....en het is zo leuk en lekker he?
    Goed dat je 't samen met de meiden doet! Groetjes van Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klein moestuinieren vind ik heel fijn hoor, dus ik zeg doen!

      Delete
  2. Leuk, succes maar weer, kan me je blogjes over je tuin nog herinneren ja! Op naar de volgende oogst.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...