Monday 16 December 2013

Cologne Christmas Market - Part 1

I went to a Christmas Market! It was more than two weeks ago but the memory remains very fresh. I still smell the bratwurst in the air... well you know what I mean!
The Christmas market in Cologne was packed. You could barely walk and that my friends is not ideal. It did not stop me from shamelessly indulging in delicious treats with quite a few hot chocolates along the way. If you can't beat them, join them.

This week I'm dedicating all blog posts to the Christmas Market - I'll share a few photos every day. Let's start the week with a few day time photos:













3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ja! Ik vond het geweldig - alleen heel druk...

      Delete
  2. Elma, dat ziet er echt geweldig uit! Happy x-mas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...