Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter!

It is that time of the year again where we (over)indulge in chocolate eggs and quite frankly I cannot wait for it to be done. My supermarket had a lot of Easter eggs half price this week and to my shame I bought some... But it was for a good cause!

I finally used the glass jars which I've been saving (my husband calls it hoarding but we'll agree to disagree on that one). A quick trip to the hardware store for pink spray paint and superglue. Then some toy farm animals that were lying around became the centrepiece! Although I'm not sure I'm gifted as such with the use of spray paint but it turned out OK after a few layers of paint. Good thing there is lots of paint left so I can practise spraying stuff pink.

I'm saving these for the kids for Sunday morning :-)


Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...