Monday 28 July 2014

Het Jagershuys

My parents are visiting and it was a good excuse to go out to a pancake restaurant. As you may (or may not) know, pancake restaurants are a big thing in the Netherlands. BIG.

We went to Het Jagershuys pancake restaurant in Zeist and it was pretty good. They have all the standard pancakes but also a wide selection of special pancakes. My dad tried a Mexican pancake and my mom had one with chicken and bacon (like a caesar salad but not) and I had a salad. Because I'm not that crazy about pancakes but everyone else in my family love them.

We also had ice cream for dessert - definitely a great way to end lunch! I think we'll definitely be heading back to this restaurant :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...