Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday, Sunday...

We have been invited over for lunch by our good friends, the Drury's.

All we have to do is show up, and bring along a dessert.

I am going to make a Malva Pudding... it is a South African favourite and trust me, try it and it will become a favourite of yours too. In about 50 minutes I will switch on my oven and begin baking.

You will have to wait until later this week for me to post the recipe :)

The weekly menu this week went o.k. I switched things around, and of course my weekend dinners just didn't work out at all as planned. We ordered pizza's on Friday night and they were not great. That will teach us for not sticking to our 'usual' pizza place.



I'm still thinking about what to put on this week's menu.

One thing that will definitely feature is a vegetarian lasagna with spinach. I bought a very big bag of spinach yesterday and can't wait to use it.

I hope that you are having a lovely lazy Sunday, where ever you are today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...