Thursday 5 April 2012

Stamp Workshop

In February I attended a workshop on making stamps.
It was given by my illustration teacher, Kim Welling, on a cold winters afternoon.
I've been meaning to write a post about it for ages, but you know, time just really flies in my world.

It was my first time experimenting with stamps and I learnt a lot.
The best part was seeing all the different designs and ideas that the group of creative women came up with. I'm a little obsessed with hearts, but luckily the other participants were more creative.

I especially loved Carly's geometric designs and Lisl's decorative petals.
Everyone there had something beautiful at the end of the workshop.
If only I had the time to be this creative every single day...



2 comments:

  1. Leuk, leuk en nog eens leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een hele mooi stempel! En volgens mij neemt creatieve energie alleen maar toe ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...