Tuesday 8 October 2013

French Toast

The kids deserve a little weekend breakfast treat every now and again.
French toast is usually quite a hit.
Although it is one of my favourites so it really doesn't last long.



French toast is really simple to make. All you need to do is mix a couple of eggs with about a cup of milk and dip the bread into it briefly, coating both sides. Then into a hot pan with a bit of butter, turn once the bread browns and serve with the topping of your choice. Maple syrup is my special treat!

Here is a link to a nice basic recipe since I agree my instructions above might be a little vague. As always with me it is trial and error...

2 comments:

  1. And good for impromptu-I-have-no-time-to-cook-proper-food dinners! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo dat is lang geleden dat ik die gegeten heb!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...