Thursday 8 September 2011

Lunch Time Salad

Yes, I'm back on the wagon.

The 'no more cheesecake' wagon.

The 'do not buy that chocolate bar' wagon.

The 'thou shalt not eat dairy' wagon.

And it is tough.

But the fact that I've gained a few kilograms made me realize that I really have to watch what I eat because my weight gain is directly related to what I eat (duh!). So I have to stop baking for a bit, and focus on healthy food.

A salad seemed like a very healthy and delicious way to start this journey.
I felt lighter just by looking at it.

This salad had lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, pine nuts, pineapple, olives and a light dressing which I made from mustard, balsamic vinegar and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.



Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...