Monday 2 January 2012

2012 Here We Go!

I really can't complain about 2011.

I got to spend 6 months at home with my darling Stella, who just turned one last week.

Then there was all the baking and cooking I did while I was at home... looking back it was like one big feast at my house! Heidi, who will be four next week, helped me make countless cookies and cakes.

I started the blog because I constantly found myself talking about food and taking hundreds of photos with my iPhone. It's been quite a journey in blogland. A whole new world opened up for me. Blogs, writing, photography, illustrations, bring it on!

One of my favourite things of 2011 was enrolling in an evening illustration class. I love it.

The scariest thing was starting my own part time mosaic business.
Pieces of Elma is where I sell my mosaic art and I also give mosaic workshops.
It was a big step to take and I'm hoping that I will eventually make some money with my art... (yes, I am a dreamer).

So, looking back I can honestly say that I had a really good year.

Let's hope that 2012 brings more wonderful adventures my way.

Here's wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year!

Love,


1 comment:

  1. Wat heb ik een plezier om je blog te lezen. Moet zeggen dat ik het de afgelopen weken wel een beetje gemist heb.. En je maakt zo'n mooie dingen dat het vast goed komt als kunstenaar! Gelukkig nieuwjaar! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...