Friday 24 February 2012

DWZI - Highs and Lows

This week was a week of highs and lows.

I had some really good days at work, and some really bad days.
I got to give a presentation and I forgot how much I like doing that.

Stella vomited all over me on Wednesday evening.
She also didn't sleep much on Tuesday night, Wednesday night or Thursday night.
I'm a zombie.

We heard that our plans for a kitchen extension were rejected by the city council... all because of a few minor things. 
(thank you Gemeente Utrecht)
But hey, maybe that is a good thing since we couldn't actually afford to build anything.
I was really looking forward to having a kitchen bigger than a doorway.
We are now negotiating with the neighbour but I'm not sure what will happen.

The best part of this week is that I am finally starting to feel thinner and the scale agrees.
It's nice to be able to fit in clothes that I wore before my last pregnancy!

Here's wishing everyone a lovely weekend with lots of time to relax.








You can find more 'Deze Week Zag Ik' participants here.

3 comments:

  1. So glad the weight-loss is going well!! Pity about the kitchen though... perhaps in retrospect it will be the RIGHT thing, smaller mortgage too.
    Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! Wat leuk is het hè, om je weer lekker in je vel te voelen! Hou vol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nou jij hebt wel een week van hoogte en diepte punten gehad zeg...
    Ik hoop voor je dat het met de keuken uiteindelijk zo afloopt als met je gewicht, want dat is wel erg positief!
    Fijn weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...