Thursday 16 February 2012

Kids Food #5 - Sausagess

I am not such a big fan of sausages myself, but the kids really like them.
So, who am I to stop them from enjoying the odd sausage every now and again!

Add some pommes duchess from the freezer, a chopped up carrot or two and the kids' dinner is served.



I usually pop the potatoes into the oven and then start cooking the sausages in a pan over a medium heat. The carrots I boil for 10 minutes with a tablespoon of sugar, just for a little additional sweetness.
Everything should be ready in less than 20 minutes.
Slice up the sausages, let it cool down slightly before serving to happy kids.

P.S. Today is the birthday of my wonderful husband.


4 comments:

  1. gefeliciteerd! Enne.... jullie gaan dan gezellig met z'n tweetjes uit eten???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel! Grappig hoor... geen uit eten voor ons... lijnen lijnen lijnen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ow...... maar heel af en toe mag toch misschien wel??

      Delete
  3. Ja gefeliciteerd nog! En neem jij dan lekker iets anders dan worst?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...