Friday 26 July 2013

Photography Course

What a week! I don't think I have ever taken so many photos... but that's the whole point of a photography course.

Practise, practise, practise.
In the scary M mode.
I even used my tripod.

Linda from Fotolokatie tried her best to fill our heads with as much info as possible in the 3 hours per day we spent in her studio. I now know a lot more about my camera and words like aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, focal point and ISO scares me a whole lot less than it used to. But I still have so much to learn!

Here are some of the photos I took this week as part of our daily assignments.


3 comments:

  1. WAUW! Mooie foto's, duidelijk anders dan dat je eerder deed. Gaaf hoor! Om jaloers van te worden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zie mijzelf, haha. Die schommel foto is inderdaad leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die op de fiets is zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...