Tuesday 23 July 2013

Salad with Serrano Ham and Melon

I have no choice. I have to make salads because it is so hot that I cannot even imagine switching on my oven. The amount of lettuce consumed in this house is reaching staggering proportions.

A little bit of Serrano ham (or Parma ham, any type of 'raw' ham will do) with a lovely melon, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, a few pieces of feta and of course a lovely balsamic dressing. This is what happened here and I was pretty happy with the results. Perfect on a hot summer evening.


1 comment:

  1. Hoi Elma,
    Leuke blog heb je!!
    Heb je even opgezocht, haha.
    Ik heb ook een blog: www.koffervoldromen.com o.a. ook met recepten.
    Tot morgen op de cursus.
    Groetjes,
    Jitske.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...