Friday 8 July 2011

Lunch at Nourish

I just love it when I discover new restaurants, especially when they offer something different to the usual fare.

My good friend Sandy took me to a restaurant in Utrecht on the Twijnstraat called Nourish.
It is all about raw food but they do have some cooked dishes too.


We had a leisurely lunch, chatting away while we enjoyed our food.
I especially loved the soy latte and chocolate cake... I am such a sucker for the sweet stuff.

The concept of serving mostly raw food is very interesting and the restaurant has a lovely fresh feeling about it. Check out their menu - it has lots to choose from. The fresh juice is simply heavenly and so was the sandwiches with pumpkin, tomato, Parmesan and onion.

I will definitely return to sample some more raw dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...